Monday, January 24, 2011

Handsome Studmuffin

Do you remember when I said that my dear friend Karlee gave Grayson an adorable outfit? Well, here it is. Button up shirt, argyle sweater vest and his first pair of slacks. Absolutely adorable.
I took these after we got home from church. Grayson is just on the end of a terrible cold. I took him into the doctor after 2 weeks of being stuffed up...sure enough he had an ear infection. We got him on antibiotics and they did the trick. Since he nose was still draining though we couldn't let him go into the nursery. Adam and I sat in the cry room at the back of the sanctuary. Let's just say that I appreciate the nursery workers evern more now! Grayson is on the move, and if I let him I think he would have crawled all the way up to the podium with Pastor Steve!
I also was sick and went to the doctor. After medicine, several couch drops and buckets of tea I am on the mend as well. Thank goodness for good doctors!

No comments:

Post a Comment