Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday to You!

Can you believe that it's been a year since this little boy was born? It's strange because I feel like I have known him my entire life, but at the same time it feels as though this last year has flown by. Either way, I feel incredibly blessed to be his Mama.

We celebrated his birthday in style with a super hero themed birthday party. He really didn't know what was going on, but he loved all of the attention he was getting from family and friends!

I decorated the house with brightly colored festive garland, streamers and little super hero touches.



Grayson got to eat his first cupcake...his first real taste of sugar as well! He wasn't sure what to do. I put the entire cupcake on his tray, and usually I only put bite-size pieces of food. Naturally he tried to fit the entire cupcake in his mouth at one time!
Yum!


We created a photo booth were people could take a picture in their self-created super hero costume.

We provided the props...
They came up with some great costumes!



My super hero family!
Happy birthday Grayson!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry we couldn't celebrate with you all. Love that little guy! Happy Birthday Super Hero! Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete