Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tommy's Birthday Bash

On Saturday we were able to help celebrate the first birthday of our friend's son, Tommy. We are in a lifegroup with them, and Grayson and Tommy have become fast friends. Grayson loved playing with all the kids at the party. I love being able to watch him interact with other kids. He is always very confident and very social.
This is Julie and her son Daniel who are also in the lifegroup with us.
I know this picture is blurry, but I think it's so sweet! I love how his hands are folded on his lap. What a sweet boy!
Grayson was very excited to check out Tommy's toys. He was, of course, a social butterfly making his rounds around the room and checking out everyone and everything in the room. I let him have a few bites of cake too. He was in heaven!

Happy birthday Tommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment