Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Culinary Adventures of the Lewis Family

We spent Saturday eating at two of my very favorite places in Seattle. After working up an appetite with a trip to Ikea (where we purchased curtains which I love for the family room), we went to the best traditional Mexican food restaurant in all of Seattle...Malena's.
It is a tiny hole in the wall place on Queen Anne. So tiny that Grayson's stroller barely fit next to the table. I think Grayson ate just as much, if not more, as I did!

Next stop, dessert. We trekked across the street to Macrina Bakery. Adam had never been, so I was excited to introduce him to some of the most delectable cookies, cakes and breads in the city.
Macrina's is a little bigger than Melina's, but this time the line was so long that we literally couldn't fit in the door with the stroller! We got our cookies to go and enjoyed them on a walk through Queen Anne.
I think Grayson ended up wearing most of the cookie he shared with Adam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment