Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hidden Meadows Open House

My full time job is being a stay-at-home mom for Grayson. I love it, and I consider myself a very blessed woman. However, in my former life I was very involved in events of all kinds. From private parties to weddings to large VIP corporate events. A few months before Grayson was born I decided would be the perfect time to start my own company. Crazy, I know! Bluebird Signature Events was created with the intention that I would have the ability to be a stay-at-home mom but also keep a toe in the events industry. Since then I have been blessed to work with some amazing families. I have worked with brides who I now consider friends. I have helped to create amazing and unforgettable events that were a combination of vision and planning from the bride and sweat and hard work on our end. I feel like I have the best of both worlds.

I was honored to be asked to participate in Hidden Meadow's annual open house again this year. It is a fabulous event intended for bride's to meet face to face with a variety of vendors all under one roof. It ends up being somewhat like a mini wedding expo.

I love being a part of this event. Each time I try to create a table that will capture attendee's attention, as well as give them a small glimpse into who I am. This year I decided to go with a fall/nature theme. Most items I used were just from around my house. Unfortunately, I was having so much fun at the event that I completely forgot to take a picture of my table! I set up what I had left at home on my kitchen table so I could get a couple shots.
Photos places in glass containers with pieces of twigs, bark and moss.

My company name created with cutout letters on a variety of fall colored paper. I strung the letters on twin and hung them on a chalkboard I had at home.

Fall wreaths hung from the front of my table. I will be posting more about the center wreath in an upcoming post.

No comments:

Post a Comment