Monday, October 17, 2011

The Nanas and the Papas

On Friday Grayson had a sleepover at my parent's house. Meanwhile, Adam and I went out for dinner at the Purple Cafe, ate far too much food, and then went to a Who Wants to be a Millionaire party to watch a friend's appearance on the show. (FYI: He walked away with $1000 which I think isn't awful considering how hard the new format/questions are!)
When we picked Grayson up in the morning my dad informed me that they had done it all. Played with all of the toys, read books, gave him a bath, played with the dogs, ran through the halls...and formed a band called the Nanas and the Papas. Ha!
I come from a musical family, so it only makes sense that they would have a box full of musical instruments for G to play with at their house. My mom had given Grayson a child size guitar which I'm told he was inseparable from until they "put it to bed" for the night in the guitar case. My dad said that their band consisted of my mom playing the fish rattle, my dad playing the rake and Grayson playing lead guitar. Ha!

Before we went home that morning, Grayson hopped up to the piano where he began composing his first symphony.

No comments:

Post a Comment