Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Fall Run

I did something new this morning. I went running with someone else. I used to run in college, but I took some time off due to bad knees. I have since started running again, and I've found that if I keep a slowish, steady pace my knees can hold up.

My slow pace has made me feel nervous to try and run with someone else, but I decided to give it a try. I met up with a friend on the Kirkland waterfront. With Bobs in tow, we took off along the leaf covered streets in the crisp morning air.

It turns out that we were in conversation for so long that we really didn't run much, but it was a good start to running with someone else. At the end of our run/walk we let the kids play at the park. These darling kids loved going down the slide, running through the leaves and climbing on the stairs. It was a perfect fall day.
Hudson. He really is a flirt already with those adorable dimples.

Playing on the train. Choo! Choo!


I love leaves. LOVE.

This picture makes me smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment