Monday, January 14, 2013

Let's Go Seahawks, Let's Go!

We went over to Alex and Kellie's house to cheer on our Seahawks and eat brunch together. We had a lot of fun, but between wrangling both kids I really didn't get to watch much of the game. It was a sad loss, but we still had a good time.
DSC05028
There is a picture of me as a baby, wearing this same outfit and watching a Seahawks game with my dad. I love that I captured that same moment of Adam with his little girl.

DSC05030
At halftime we headed outside to enjoy the sunshine. What a beautiful day!

DSC05032
Sleepy girl.

DSC05033
Goofy kid. I never got a picture that wasn't blurry because he was running around so much!

DSC05037
Vintage Seahawks attire.

DSC05040
Kiss kiss.

DSC05044
Watching the game. Love my fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment