Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday Traditions

Since the boys were itty bittys, ,Erin and I have been taking them to Tuesday morning story time at the library. We all love going not only for the songs, stories and oodles of books we check out each week...but it has also been a time that has built such strong and special friendships. Without hesitation, Grayson will tell you that his best friend is Tommy. 

This week it was a crisp, clear fall day, so we went to the park afterwards and were joined by Katelyn and Christian.
DSC06227

DSC06229
That face! What a dollie!

DSC06231
My sweet nephew. 

DSC06233
The goofy boys. I took a bunch of pictures and this was the best one I got!

DSC06239
An attempt at getting a picture of all the boys. Yeah, they weren't really into the whole getting my picture taken thing. Oh well...memory made.

No comments:

Post a Comment