Thursday, November 11, 2010

Swings, Parks, the Mall and Chickens

I know what you're thinking. Random post title. Well, it will all make sense by the end of the blog post. On Saturday Adam and I took Grayson to Country Village in Bothell. I have so many memories from my childhood of feeding the animals, wandering through the toy stores, and playing all over the grounds. Unfortunately there weren't many animals, but there were a bunch of ducks and roosters. I'm not sure what he thought about them, but he watched for a long time!

Next stop, we took G over to the North Creek County Park. Adam wanted to see him swing. It was cold so we didn't stay long, but I'm so glad Adam got to see his boy on the swings!
On Sunday the three of us made a trip to the mall with Uncle Al so he could pick out Kellie's computer. G and I did a little window shopping together.
Waving hi!
Yesterday I found another park near our home. It was a perfect sunshiney fall day, so G and I stopped to play for awhile.
All of the playing wore Grayson out! He looks so big when he's laying in his crib!
See I told you the post title would make sense by the end of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment