Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Week in Review

I'm behind in posting! Grayson has been keeping me on my toes these days. He's ALWAYS on the move, so my days have been flying by. Since I use this blog as a journal of sorts, I'm going to briefly wrap up this last week.

We spent an evening with the Biedermans, and Grayson spent some time with his friend Maddie. She likes holding him like a baby, but he's a little big for that! I love how G is patting Maddie's head in this picture.
On Monday we went into Adam's work for a lunch visit. It's a special treat to be able to spend time together in the middle of the day. We always go up to Adam's office after lunch to say hi. Everyone, and I mean everyone, loves Grayson in that office.
On Wednesday we visited my mom in her classroom. It was a surprise visit, and I think the kids in her class enjoyed the surprise as much as she did. Grayson had a great time playing with musical instruments and crawling around.
Thursday was a big day. G had spaghetti for the first time! I stripped him down to his diaper and let him have at it. It was a BIG hit! I served the sauce with little star pasta which he loves.
We had a lazy weekend. I loved being able to spend so much time together. Grayson had fun playing in all of the pillows on our bed, and playing peek-a-boo with Adam.
Sunday was a HUGE day for Adam. He was baptized! It's been something he's been wanting to do for awhile. I am so proud of him for doing this and following God's calling in his life. The verse he shared was Romans 12: 1-3...
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but he transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will. For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgmet, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you."
We had front row seats (in what my Dad referred to as "The Splash Zone") for this big day. I feel so blessed to have to have Adam as my husband. I am so very proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment