Friday, March 11, 2011

Puppy Kennel Playtime

This week my parent's dogs are staying at our house. I don't know who is having more fun, the dogs or Grayson! Grayson has been calling all three dogs Duke and loves telling us what a dog says "arf! arf! arf!" with the occasional "grrr!". Ha!
The "puppies" sleep in a kennel we have set up in the family room, and Grayson has been itching to climb inside. I let him get in one afternoon without the dogs. :) He gave the blanket a cuddle (He's been doing this more often lately. Just a couple days ago he grabbed the kitchen towels and cuddled them on the kitchen floor. I have also been getting a lot more hugs throughout the day. I'm certainly not complaining!).
What they say is true...the simplest "toys" are the most fun for kids. If I didn't keep the door closed to the kennel I think Grayson would be climbing in there every day!
This sweet guy certainly has a love for animals, and he is loving having more dogs running around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment