Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Almost a year and a half ago the man that I love became a Daddy. He has poured out his love for Grayson ever since. Adam is an amazing Dad. Grayson stands at the gate waiting for "Dada" the moment he hears the garage door open at the end of the day. Both of their faces light up when they play with the ball or wrestle on the family room floor. They are two peas in a pod, and Grayson doesn't even realize just how blessed he is to have such an amazing Daddy.
I have a pretty incredible Daddy as well. He has been one of my biggest fans and supporters in every stage of my life. No matter what I am taking on whether it's with my family, my business or a project at home...he is supporting me in words, prayers and encouragement. I love you Daddy!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment