Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Flash Mob!

On Saturday Adam and I started what we hope will be a new tradition for our family. We had heard of a flash mob that was scheduled to happen at the downtown Nordstrom, and they would be singing Handel's Messiah. It wasn't exactly a flash mob because as the 500+ singers began entering the main floor of the store...well, you knew something was going on. Never the less, I loved it and I couldn't stop smiling about the fact that hundreds of people were singing about my Savior's birth! In the midst of getting sucked up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays, sometimes it takes a giant flash mob singing a beautiful melody to remind us what the true reason is for this holiday.

Here is a video someone took of the event. Adam, Grayson and I were smashed against a pillar near the jewelry section. I couldn't find us, but maybe you can. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment