Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Last Year of Another Decade

Monday was Adam's 29th birthday. With plans for a big bash next year, we decided to lay low at home this year. I made home made mac and cheese. Yum! It's a Rachael Ray recipe that we love.
As I was just finding the link for the recipe, I saw that it's under the tag "meals for pets". Ummm...well I guess Duke might like this meal, but we like it too.

Grayson was excited to help Adam open his gifts.

We celebrated with my family on Saturday evening. We shared a couple delicious ice cream sundaes at the Ikon Grill in downtown Seattle. That same evening we also went to the The Black Nativity. The nativity story is told through song, dance, narration and story telling. There was so much talent in that cast!

Happy birthday Adam! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. What is going on with Grayson in that last photo!!??!! Oh my gosh....I laughed so hard when I saw that! I'm still laughing...that's hysterical!!!

    ReplyDelete