Thursday, December 9, 2010

Getting Into the Christmas Spirit

The halls are decked and our house is feeling cozy and festive. Grayson (ok...I) decided that he should be a part of the decorating. I am making our family's stockings, and they are BIG. So big that Grayson can fit inside them. I'm sure Grayson will love having them filled with toys in the years to come!
He thought it was pretty funny to be in the stocking, and he loved the red ball trim.
All throughout my life, my parents have given my sister and I a new Christmas book every year. Grayson loves to "read" books, and I look forward to continuing this tradition with him.
Next, we broke out the Christmas lights. For a little boy who loves all lights, this was an exciting treat to be covered in a pile of lights!


I loved having a little helper with all of the Christmas decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment