Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Weekend Away



Last weekend I was a single mom as Adam traveled to California and Arizona for work and to visit family. Grayson and I enjoyed a couple lazy days at home, and then went to stay with my parents for a few days.

While we were there we went to my sister's house for a celebration of our friend Lisa who is getting married this summer. There were only two boys there. One of them was Grayson and the other was only three weeks old! We had a great time. Grayson made the rounds "chatting" with the ladies and assisting Lisa with opening gifts. He was also pretty thrilled with getting to eat a cupcake!

We had so much fun spending time with my parents. Grayson took us on a trip to the library. There was a little girl already at the computer when we got there. G tried to bribe her with a board book, but she wasn't interested. We also went to church where G has been moved up to the Baby Steps class. He loved going up and down the slide in there over and over and over (according to his teachers).

It was a relaxing weekend, but I was so happy once Adam came home. The snow started falling that day, so I was glad once everyone was warm and safe at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment